Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

One word: Anthropologie.

Although the Vancouver location has been open for a few months, it wasn't until last week that I finally got the chance to visit this store. It's my second-ever Anthropologie visit, and it gave me shopping-goosebumps! What an amazing store!

I decided to raid the sale section, which, as luck would have it, was an additional 25% the already listed sale price. What's a girl to do?



Apparently you go and find the cutest yellow shirt EVER! I don't own yellow pieces of clothing (I do have a pair of yellow shoes) because it's hard to find the right shade that won't wash out my skin. Much to my surprise, I found this sweet top!

And can I get an , "Oh Yeah!" for their change rooms!? I like the built-in closet space they created! Nice touch!!!

It was Thanksgiving in Canada this past weekend, and the perfect opportunity to wear this blouse - best to hide any evidence of turkey-belly! Hurray!!

I couldn't help but do an obligatory jump shot. Sadly, I am well-practiced at this pose - LOL!!
Blouse: Anthropologie; Jeans: Mavi; Boots: Rocket Dog; Bracelet (sorry I didn't take a close-up): a gift from Cuba


Is there yellow in your wardrobe?

18 comments:

  1. love your top and boots !
    follow me if you like, and i will follow back you :D
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots and top! ive followed you back <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the jumping picture of yourself! and just followed your blog- I'm a fan of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! :) love the outfit - casual, comfy, sunshiney, and way stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit post! I love your boots. I'm looking for a pair similar to yours, same colour or maybe black.
    I actually don't own a yellow in my wardrobe. It's probably the same reason you had - can't find a shade that won't wash out my skin. I tend to stay in the neutral colours for my clothes. Something I need to change soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yellows and browns - looks like you're ready for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely loving yellow into the Fall. Love how it looks on you.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that jump shot made me lol. you are too cute. i don't have any yellow; like you i have a hard time finding the right shade

    ReplyDelete
  9. One word: Obsession.
    I love Anthropologie. Their designs are great, and they are well-priced. Even better!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole look! I used to not wear yellow being chinese :) but one day I tried it on and didn't think it looked as bad as i thought! I love the polka dot anthro top, looks comfy and easy to outfit with a boyfriend cardigan later!

    By the way - so excited to see the earrings on you!! Thank you!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. anthro is always such a treat! they always seem to have a good sale section going on in the stores. online, not so much. that's a great yellow top; really good shade of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THIS OUTFIT. And let me tell you how jealous I am of your yellow top. I really wanted to find one in Vegas. I did find a top with a mixture of grey and yellow. But I still want yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look adorbs? I absolutely can not pull off yellow because of my yellow undertone in my skin

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so cute! I love the yellow top on you. I used to stay away from yellow but in the past year or so have actually started wearing a lot more of it. I guess it's just finding the right tone though because some yellows look terrible against my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the top (and super cute pics)! We're finally getting an Anthropologie we live! I've been in there, but I've never bought anything. $$$$

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahha love your jump shot! Cute shirt too, I'm jealous you found a good yellow! I think Anthro's change rooms are more stylish than my actual room, how sad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have a favorite yellow wrap sweater that i love to grab on chilly days! and i was going to ask if you were in your bedroom! LOVE those closet dressing rooms!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  18. i absolutely love your style, and your poses! so fun, and enjoyed browsing. following now, and hoping we can stay connected. cheers, and have a fab wknd!

    jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete