Monday, October 3, 2011

Why, hello there!



Welcome to Elisse’s Pieces! This blog is born out of the outfit posts I’ve done on Fur Elisse. I thought I'd take a chance and create a separate space in the blogosphere to share my different (attempts) at outfits.

I'm inspired by fashion bloggers, celebrities or people I spot at the coffee shop. Whether it's an item of clothing or accessory, something will catch my attention and I get motivated to pull together an ensemble based on what I've seen.

Sometimes I like to doll it up, and other days I'm scrambling to pull some together before rushing off to work. Most of the time, I dress "safely," but I'm learning to throw in a bit of color or a fun pattern or print.

So thank you for visiting – I love connecting with new readers and followers, so don’t hesitate to drop me a line at

furelisse@gmail.com

or tweet me at @heyelisse

Can’t wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. ok i lied, i will comment. i love the hat! i wish i could be a hat person but when i wear hats, my already-huge head looks even bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater dress in your picture. I actually really love fashion, but I don't think that I'm fashionable enough. However, your blog is a great idea to motivate to pull outfits together. I would do this, but I still don't have a long mirror at home, lmfao. lame right?

    ReplyDelete