When Jen and Tiffany announced their Style Challenge, I wondered what piece of statement jewelry I would choose to feature in my entry. I chose this Kalos necklace, mostly because when I initially bought it, I wasn't sure what I could pair it with.
I wanted the necklace to be out-standing, and not be hindered by any patterns or prints. But I also wanted to choose an item of clothing that would creatively "frame" the necklace.
Enter this Jenny Han cape sweater/poncho. Without the necklace, this sweater is a fantastic stand-alone piece. With the necklace, it adds a vintage character.
This also was a lesson for me to pair long statement necklaces with turtleneck tops more often!
A cute pair of nude heels makes any outfit fun and fab!
Poncho: Jenny Han; Pants: H&M; Heels: Aldo; Necklace: Kalos; Watch, bracelet, earrings: The Usual Suspects
Happy Friday and wish me luck in the Style Challenge!
And yes, you still have time to enter my Kalos feather earrings giveaway!
And yes, you still have time to enter my Kalos feather earrings giveaway!

love the whole look!
ReplyDeleteohh i love the casual and neutral look. it's still sophisticated, fun, and very edgy with the heels and necklace :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dirtontherocks.com
I like the ankle length pants. I wanted to pull off these kind of pants but by the time I got a pair, it was too cold to wear them.
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute! I adore this outfit and it looks fabulous with the necklace. Thanks so much for being part of the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat necklace and lovely way to style it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable and love the whole outfit!
ReplyDeleteRed Soles and Red Wine
Great styling on this one! I really like the comfiness of the poncho against the delicate beauty of the necklace.
ReplyDelete