Monday, October 31, 2011

iPhone outfit: Pop of Colour


This is me - crammed into a corner of a local coffee shop, while Bestie snaps pics with my iPhone.  Actually it's the hallway leading to the bathroom, but the only place where we could take these outfit shots, keep a direct view of our personal belongings at our table, and not look too obvious that we were taking outfit photos. 

I'm so lucky to have a friend to call a Bestie - she's my no frills, no hassle, pick-up-from-where-ever-the-heck-we-left-off kind of girl.  I can tell her everything or nothing, and she loves me all the same.  And she humours me by taking photos for my blog :)  


You know you're wearing a good outfit when even your Bestie checks you out and gives you the up-down look with her eyes.  It was the perfect day to wear my yellow flats (from Target) and my brand new skirt that I bought from Jackie's mark. store!  


Is that color or is that color!?!  This time I decided to go with all black items for my torso, to accentuate the skirt, but I also have a gorgeous blue cardigan that matches the exact shade of the blue on this skirt!


Cardigan: Talula; Tank tops: Victoria's Secret, H&M; Skirt: mark.; Shoes: Target; Accessories: Necklace - Boutique Vasanji; Belt: can't remember; Tights: H&M

What colour will you be throwing into your outfits this week? 

14 comments:

  1. I really like this skirt and all the pops of colours it has in it. You can wear so much with it. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. i love wearing jeweled tones in the fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt looks so good on you!!!!!! I've never seen it paired with tights and you totally make it work especially with those yellow flats! so adorable!!! Glad you liked everything!


    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt and yellow flatshoes a lot! you look adorable dear <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your friend sounds amazing! I love people where you can just meet up randomly and talk about everything or nothing like that, that's a true friendship I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog! It is soooo cute. Check out mine if u like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this skirt!

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh your pop of color is awesome!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this skirt!! The colors are amaze balls.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those colors on you!! they look awesome!! love the yellow shoes - how fun are they!

    I love having a bestie - they're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pop of color in the skirt and the shoes are the perfect match!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute colorful outfit! :) I've thrown in cobalt blue and red in my outfits this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So true, it's the friendships where you just feel as if no time has passed since you last saw each other that are the best ones :)

    Love this outfit - all the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the skirt look good!!! i'd be interested in seeing it with the blue sweater :)

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete