Before the weather gets too cold, I wanted to try out wearing a pair of wool shorts with tights and boots. I envy girls who can pull off this look. Well heck, why can't I?!
I haven't had a chance to wear my plaid shirt this season, so this outfit was a perfect chance to do so!
Whoops - can't forget to show off my purse too! It's a great work bag, and fits a ton of stuff!! And the leather jacket - well, it's my first leather jacket, and I love it! Glad it's a Mackage too!
You know Bestie took these pics for me because she always seems to catch me in mid-giggle. For a lot of my pics, she and I are chatting, while she snaps away on the point-and-shoot!
Leather jacket: Mackage "Elie"; Plaid shirt: Talula; Shorts and tights: H&M; Boots: Kelsi Dagger; Infinity Scarf: can't remember; Purse: Christopher Kan
So take that! I can pull of this look just like the next girl! LOL!





of course you can pull it off. i say wear whatever you want and rock it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! This outfit is perfection! I love all the black, gray and white colors in it. I still need to try the short and tights combo, I'm not quite as brave as you yet!
ReplyDeleteLove your boots! They go super well with your put together fall outfit.
ReplyDeletewww.goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane
great boots! and I always love a good Mackage jacket.
ReplyDeletecute, cute, cute. ummm, love the bag, too! it brings everything together!
ReplyDeleteOf course you can pull it off!! Lookin' hawwtttt! :)
ReplyDeleteyou can totally pull this off!!!! I'm going to need to try it now! lol
ReplyDeletexo Jackie
…livingaftermidnite
SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE
i love this look...it's the only way i can get away with wearing tights in this warm weather! nice touch with the boots! jealous of the mackage!
ReplyDeletebtw, i sent your mark. gift out this weekend to the hub's US address.
[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!
You totally pull the look off! I'm a little nervous to try as I don't look good in shorts anymore. Haha. Cute boots and love the bag!
ReplyDeleteI love love those grey boots!!! I need them.
ReplyDeleteWOuld love love for you to check out my blog and follow. Let me know ill be sure to follow back!
Summer-Raye
You are so cute, I love your boots!
ReplyDeletecute photos
ReplyDeleteraspberrykitsch.blogspot.com
xx
I love your outfit. I need to get myself a pair of boots just like that. Instead I was gifted a pair of uggs this weekend. Not that I'm complaining but I also need em a pair just like yours for this season :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dirtontherocks.com
Hey swap partner! I finally got a chance to check out your blog and am so excited to be your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteI've had my eye out this weekend for fun things to send you so get excited!!!
Danielle