Sundays are my favorite day of the week. It's usually my first day off from work (yes, I work on Saturdays) and I like to make the most of my down-time.
These photos were taken a couple weeks ago on Daylight Savings Time Sunday. For whatever reason, my hubby wanted to take my outfit pics. It's pretty rare that he's in such a good mood to take the photos, so when he offered, I jumped at the chance.
On this day I was sporting a pair of pencil cut chinos from Cheap Monday. I know they're popular for their jeans, but unfortunately me and the jeans do not mix one bit!
These chinos, on the other hand, hug my curves well, and silver blue color is quite unique! A match made in heaven, as I envision all the possible outfit combinations! Better yet, it will make for a stylish work pant!
These chinos, on the other hand, hug my curves well, and silver blue color is quite unique! A match made in heaven, as I envision all the possible outfit combinations! Better yet, it will make for a stylish work pant!
Leather jacket and gloves: Mackage; Chinos: Cheap Monday; Top: UP; Scarf: 2010 craft show; Flats: Kenneth Cole; Necklace: Kalos
Wishing you all a great week ahead!



You look so cute dear and great blog!
ReplyDeleteFollowing! Follow back? <3
Your jacket is lovely. You've picked such a pretty and colourful background to take these pics. Where is it?
ReplyDeletelove love love it all. btw, charm necklaces are huge this season!
ReplyDeletegood job husband - these pictures turned out great! i'm also loving that jacket!!
ReplyDeletei love that blue gray color!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and love the jacket~
ReplyDeleteRed Soles and Red Wine
you are adorable! love your scarf! and my hubby takes my outfit pics too! hehe
ReplyDelete