Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Date with the Contessa: The Wear

I was lucky enough to be one of several bloggers featured in a collaboration with the Barefoot Contessa, a local Vancouver boutique that has great collection of clothing, jewelry, and adorable pieces to add whimsy to your home.

I couldn't resist picking up the cutest hippo dress (appropriately named the "Hungry Hippos") and an Owl pendant!

I love the collar on this dress! Perfect to layer with a cardigan!

 And I know that you're thinking - there's that belt again!  What can I say - it's quite versatile!



Cardigan: Joe Fresh; "Hungry Hippos" Dress: Audrey; Necklace:  Toodles by Toodle Bunny Belt, Tights: H&M; Shoes: Kelsi Dagger

and learn more about my visit to the store at furelisse.com when I got to shop the store and pick out some of my favorite things! 

Many thanks again to Lauren and Eva for making this blogger collaboration possible! 

Don't forget to follow the Barefoot Contessa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!


12 comments:

  1. OMG that's the most cutest outfit! and that dress is adorable. love love love the belt :) where did you say you got that again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit godsis!!! =D very inspiring ensemble... where did you get those stunning shoes?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute dress - from afar you can't tell that they are little hippos ;)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness that bow belt is all kinds of fantastic! Your look is flawless. From the specs and dotted tights to the printed dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is HOT!! i love how you wear your glasses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. I like the cardi and belt combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely beautiful! :) love the combo!

    http://dirtontherocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the polka dot tights are so cute. very ladylike outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. k, first, i immediately thought about the barefoot contessa, ina garten, on food network!!

    second, this hippo dress is SO cute and it fits you like a dream!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo i love how sassy you look in that last photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lucky! You look very smart and cute here Elisse :)

    ReplyDelete