Monday, October 24, 2011

Making Magic

Today's post is courtesy of my experience at the theatre this weekend. This is what I wore to watch West Side Story. 

I'm also happy to be showing off my new clutch from T plus J Designs. I fell in love with this limited edition pony hair clutch, and it fits so much stuff! I didn't even need to change my wallet to fit this amazing handbag!


Hubby was teasing me because he said my jacket reminded him of a magician or a music conductor. With these coat tails, I suppose I can see the reference he was making.


Check out that splash of blue! I put away my favorite earrings from The Usual Suspects to wear these sapphire teardrop earrings - also from T plus J Designs! Can you tell I'm a fan of their jewelry or what?



And what's underneath that fantastic jacket? A simple, classic outfit - a lace top that I lusted for on this Fur Elisse post and a pencil skirt - both from American Apparel.


Jacket: Mackage; Lace top, skirt: American Apparel; Tank top:
Victoria's Secret; Scarf: boutique in San Francisco; Tights: Joe Fresh; Booties: Payless Shoes; Earrings and Clutch: T Plus J Designs; Watch, Bracelet: The Usual Suspects
Here's a better look at the lace top:

Last but not least, a pic of me trying to pose all fancy-schmancy - LOL!

Thanks again to all of you who have come to visit, support and follow my blog! It's been less than a month since I launched Elisse's Pieces, and I'm so appreciative of the response I've received thus far! I heart you all!!

15 comments:

  1. Hot outfit lady! You know I'm all about loving lace and black pieces. T&J are amazing aren't they? I'm so impressed with what they've done in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got such great style. i love this. i think out of all your outfits this is my fav. by far

    http://dirtontherocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh..those earrings!! <3 love the pop of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lace top! it lends a very vintage vibe. i did see it in the store on the hanger....nice to know it looks great on, too :)

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!! =)

    I love this new outfit of the day blog you got going on here..and I LOVE LOVE TJ designs..im thinking of spoiling myself with something there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty! I love this outfit. Adore the lace top and the clutch looks FAB on you!! Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable!! I love the outfit. You look cozy but still very chic.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit, hope you had a great night!

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing! I LOVE that lace top :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those earrings are to die for! And I am crazy about your jacket and clutch....okay everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the blue teardrop earrings and oversize clutch. Way to accessorize, Elisse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the clutch and lace top. I really need to get me a lace top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lace top and of course the clutch looks amazing with your outfit :)

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete