Who says you can't keep it fashionable on your day-off? It's easy to rely on your favorite basics and find one piece that gives it a bit of glam.
And I wanted to show that bloggers don't need to wear makeup for their outfit posts! I'm just wearing lip gloss!
I threw on my favorite tank top, skinny jeans and boots. I got the cropped cowl-neck sweater a couple months ago in preparation for this Fall weather. I'm glad my healthy eating habits as of late have been paying off - it's given me more confidence to wear tops like these :)
And the best part of this outfit -my necklace!! I picked it up at a local thrift store for a whooping $0.99! A great find, or what?!? I've named it my "Wonder Woman" necklace, because the design is reminiscent of her tiara. 

Cowl neck sweater and tank top: UB; Skinny Jeans: Madewell; Boots: Frye "Harness"; Accessories: Fossil watch, bracelet from Mom, thrifted necklace, Chanel eyeglasses
What are your favorite "basic" pieces?
I love the sweater! Anything drapey is ok by me, the crop length is a also a nice touch. And congrats to you on losing the weight! :)
ReplyDeletewhoa great find on the necklace!! & um, healthy eating tips please~ :)
ReplyDeleteooo i LOVE your necklace and your loose sweater girl!!
ReplyDeletethis necklace was such a GREAT find! i need to find more of these bib-type necklaces for my collection! congrats on the weight loss...you look really good! guess my fave basics would be denim + tank.
ReplyDeletere: the missoni top...i really wanted to wear it with white pants...but the one i have is kind of see thru.
thanks for your mark order! you made the top 3 orders for the weekend, so you'll receive a free mark. gift item from me (in addition to the lipgloss)! i may have another chance for free goodies this week, so i'll be placing my order at the end of the party...i'll send you your gift soon after that!
[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.
i love those pieces, so basic yet classic. i'd wear it even if it's not my day off! i really do believe that to make an outfit stand out, you need a key piece. i think the cropped shawl sweater tied everything together!
ReplyDeletemy favorite pieces would have to consist of the following colors: black, gray, white, and dark denim. skinny jeans/jeggings and low rise flare jeans are part of my basic denim go-to's. boots (with heels or flats), some type of striped or solid v-neck sweater, no-button sweaters, scarves and believe it or not, TOMS shoes and chucks.
love this post!
Ooo you have a new blog? I like that necklace, it's, how do you say... super? @_@ ugh me so funny..
ReplyDeleteI love your sweater! And I don't wear a lot of makeup either... just the basics... :)
ReplyDeletelove all of it. and you need to do closeups of your bracelets girl; you know i'm obsessed. please and thanks!
ReplyDeleteLoving that necklace!!!! I can not even believe that you only spent $.99 on it! I am beyond jealous!
ReplyDeletexo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite
SHOP my mark. eBoutique!!
love that top! it's super cute.
ReplyDeletelooks like a nice and comfy outfit for the fall, the gold necklace really accents the outfit!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you look so comfy on your day off. You can make anything look cute with just a little effort. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
You are beautiful without make up Elisse! I barely get on mascara every day so its refreshing to see someone without gobs of eye make up on!
ReplyDeleteDYING over that necklace!!!
ReplyDeleteThe necklace is a great find!
ReplyDelete