Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Fall Finds

I'm an eager beaver when it comes to dressing it up for Fall - sometimes I look to fashion bloggers and magazines for ideas, but mostly I go with what catches my attention when I'm hitting up the stores. Here's what I've added to my wardrobe this season:

(single breasted jacket: Tulle)

My Bestie has a gorgeous red winter jacket, and I figure I can rock that color too. When I saw this coat, it was an easy purchase.


Ruffled blouses are fun, but I wanted to challenge my outfits with this Joe Fresh bow-tie blouse. Any ideas on what I should pair this with?Link

I'm a huge fan of penny loafers, and these cognac-colored ones are adorable on! They're perfect for work and super comfy!


This military "Parker" hat by Delux was a pleasant surprise, because it actually suits my head quite well! I'll be sure to include this and all my other Fall finds in upcoming posts!!

What's your favorite Fall find? Or on your wishlist?


9 comments:

  1. Elissa,
    What a fun blog you have going over here! Glad to follow!
    I really wish there was a Joe Fresh near me! I love their items and so affordable!
    Great pics!
    Happy weekend!
    <3
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red coat is almost too perfect. Oooh how I'd love to have a new red coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a red coat! I bought the red one from Old Navy last year, but ended up returning it because the fit just wasn't right. Still on the lookout and I'm loving the one you posted! I'm a self imposed (and failing) shopping ban for the month of October so....we'll see. Plus I live in South Carolina so I won't need one until December. Haha.

    I'm adding you to my google reader so I don't miss a post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love pops of color - reds, blues, jeweled tones (esp purple) to keep the cold weather blahs away.

    i would love to wear romantic ruffled shirts - but after trying on a few, i decided it made me look more like a frosted cake than a fashionista so i've resigned to the fact that i just do not look good in ruffled shirts.

    this season, i'm into boots and cozy sweaters! i'm still hunting for the perfect pair of brown leather boots but either the heel is too high or the sheath is too high.

    love your pics by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red coat is pretty, and love those lofers you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the perfect bow tie blouse is definitely on my fall wishlist!!

    I found your comment on oomph's blog! I hope you'll take part in her mark. online party!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite
    SHOP MY MARK. EBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that red coat is FAB--these are all great "basics" that will last many years, which is why I would justify treating myself to them ;) hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all of your fall finds! I always love red winter jackets in the sea of black jackets that you see, it's nice to stand out with your winter coat. I'm SO into bow blouses, love the one you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been the type to rock bright colors, but red is something I'd love to try for Fall. It makes me want to go to Forever and pick something red up now, haha.

    I want to get myself some boat shoes or something just chill to walk in like that. I'm not sure if it would look good on me, but I really want to try it out

    ReplyDelete