Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Honing my Animal Instinct




I'm starting things off with a bang and bold outfit. Well, at least bold for me. Joining the Bloggers Do It Better movement hosted by Pretty Shiny Sparkly, I linked up with this week's challenge - workin' the animal print. Ready to see what I came up with?

A belted, long black shirt dress, with heels over a pair of leopard print leggings. Or are they?

Nope! They be leopard HAREM pants!! I know, I can't believe I'm wearing them either! But they're actually quite comfy!

Ok now to strike a more serious pose. Ummm ... I'm way too serious in every day life, so that's enough of that.

Ahh, me being more at ease. Much better.

And check out my bling, courtesy of T plus J designs! Gorgeous bracelets, non? They're priced very well, and designed by two of my favorite fashion bloggers!! I could seriously spend all of my paycheque on their entire jewelry line!!

So ... what say you? Would you dare to dabble with an animal print?





10 comments:

  1. You are sooo rockin' that outfit! I love it!! You look gorgeous!! Where did you get your top? & the harem pants? I always thought harem pants would make us look short? But you are totally pulling it off. The whole outfit!
    I love leopard print but not sure if I can pull it off entirely. I think I'm a bit too self conscious. :S Hehe.

    Great post! Looking forward to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    WOW. Leopard printed harem pants? You are SO brave for wearing these pants, and you totally rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG - I absolutely love the leopard harem pants. Love, love love!

    I didn't think you had it in you to be so daring but you are working it. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the leopard pants! wow! i think the black top pretty much toned it down! still not a harem pants fan, but maybe a leopard print leggings for me ... we'll see. baby steps ... starting with the red lipstick! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fabulous! I'm drawing tons of fashion inspiration from your blog!

    Please check out my blog and enter my NYX eyeshadow palette giveaway: http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2011/09/nyx-nude-on-nude-palette-fab-beauty.html

    goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always so shy to wear animal print but you are rocking it! Excited to see your future outfits! Following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those pants! those are the best looking harem pants i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are some fierce pants! werk it girl!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear i love the way you wear it..it fits you well and i love it!!! so nice

    ReplyDelete